Ashley is a warm and friendly person that loves to help others. She was so inspired by the work that helps so many Precision clients that she is currently attending classes to become a massage therapist.
She is currently a receptionist here and loves talking with clients and helping them on their wellness journey. Making people feel at home and keeping Precision Wellness running smoothly is what she does best!
Ashley is very excited to learn more about massage because it has had such a positive impact on her life.
When Ashley isn’t at the front desk of Precision Wellness, you may find her baking plant-based goodies for her business The Vintage Vegan or exploring nature with her daughter Willow and her two rescue dogs!
Schedule an Appointment with Ashley Prohaska – LMT and Front Desk
How to Schedule a Treatment
- Select a treatment by clicking anywhere on the 'Select Appointment Type' drop-down menu and then selecting the treatment from the list.
- Select a therapist by clicking anywhere on the 'All Therapists' drop-down menu and then selecting the therapist from the list.
- Click on the date you prefer on the calendar.
- Click the Search button. This will show the available appointments for the treatment, therapist, and date you chose below the calendar.
- Click on time that works best for you. This will open a popup window.
- Follow the prompts in the popup window to complete the booking process.
Our Cancellation Policy
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled service, or do not show up to a scheduled appointment, the card on file will be charged for the full service amount.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please click on the "My Account" link above or
Your Mind Body Account
If you do not already have a Mind Body account, you will be prompted to create one when you schedule a treatment with us. In addition to entering your contact information and answering a few questions about your treatment preferences, you will also be required to enter a valid credit card for billing purposes. Your card will not be charged when you schedule a treatment but it will be charged if you do not cancel within 24 hours of your schedule appointment. After your appointment, you will have the option to use the credit card you have added to your account or another payment method you prefer at that time.
If you have any questions or have any issues, please contact us at (417) 886-1131.