Style: Therapeutic Integrative
Ideal Massage Client: Facial pain/TMJ
Ideal Facial Client: Naturalist Skincare
Astrology Sign: Scorpio/Aries/Pisces
Bath rituals, hot herbal tea, nature walks, dry brushing, intuitive stretching, sun gazing, laughing, pelvic steaming, cooking, body gua-sha, 7-8 hours of sleep!
What I Love to Do and Why
- Five Element Facial, I like to take a holistic approach to skin care. That means whenever I work with you as a client, we look at lifestyle, environment, stressors, diet, etc and how it affects the skin. I want to educate people about the skin and how it can be a map to your internal systems in Traditional Chinese Medicine, or five element theory.
- Pampering, The caretaking and pampering of massage and esthetics services is often overlooked in our fast paced world. I believe caring for someone’s body and face is an offering of a sacred nature.
- Headache, facial pain, and TMJD, I have experienced TMJ and facial pain myself. There is an integral connection between the neck, the jaw, and headaches that I want more people to be aware of. I am honored to have the skills and education to assist my clients with these problems.
- Muscle Imbalances, One of the things I love most about massage, is it helps people feel symmetrical or whole in their bodies. It helps people become more aware of their muscles and how they interact synergistically. I enjoy the flow and art of massage as a pathway to healing.
- Missouri School of Cosmetology
- Wellspring School of Allied Health
- Reiki I and II
- Five Element Theory and Quantum Facelift (x2)
- Five Element Theory and Quantum Facelift Teacher Training
- Yoga Teacher Training
- Steamy Chick Pelvic Steam Practitioner
- Womb School
- Glowen Face Yoga
- Cacao 101
- Herbal Poultice Course
A little about me
I love being outside, hugging trees, and being soothed by the sun. When I’m feeling my Earth element, I may shoot archery; when I am feeling the Water element, I am often moved by the dance of flow arts. My most cherished moments are with my family, sharing stories, and enjoying a home-cooked meal together. I really value my connection with my ancestors and the beauty of the seasons.