Hope Williams graduated from WellSpring School of Allied Health with her massage therapy degree in October, 2018. She has a passion for helping others, and giving back to the world. With a positive attitude she believes you can persevere through anything.
She became interested in massage while working at a restaurant. A customer came in, and smelled like essential oil. She complimented them, and they responded “Thanks. I’m a massage therapist.” Instantly Hope thought, “Why am I not doing that?”
Wellsprings school was opening a few months later, and she made the decision to go for it! It was something that just felt right, like fate.
Since then she’s developed more interest in learning about the body, and helping people facilitate through their pain. She has a very compassionate spirit, and tries to get to connect with each client she meets. She feels extremely lucky to be doing something she genuinely loves.
In her free time she likes roller blading, listening to music, reading, and doing yoga.
How to Schedule a Treatment
- Select a treatment by clicking anywhere on the 'Select Appointment Type' drop-down menu and then selecting the treatment from the list.
- Select a therapist by clicking anywhere on the 'All Therapists' drop-down menu and then selecting the therapist from the list.
- Click on the date you prefer on the calendar.
- Click the Search button. This will show the available appointments for the treatment, therapist, and date you chose below the calendar.
- Click on time that works best for you. This will open a popup window.
- Follow the prompts in the popup window to complete the booking process.
Our Cancellation Policy
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled service, or do not show up to a scheduled appointment, the card on file will be charged for the full service amount.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please click on the "My Account" link above or
Your Mind Body Account
If you do not already have a Mind Body account, you will be prompted to create one when you schedule a treatment with us. In addition to entering your contact information and answering a few questions about your treatment preferences, you will also be required to enter a valid credit card for billing purposes. Your card will not be charged when you schedule a treatment but it will be charged if you do not cancel within 24 hours of your schedule appointment. After your appointment, you will have the option to use the credit card you have added to your account or another payment method you prefer at that time.
If you have any questions or have any issues, please contact us at (417) 886-1131.