Kristen Smith has always had a passion for helping others and putting a positive spin on things. Growing up she wanted to be a social worker. After the birth of her now 2-year-old daughter, she decided she wanted to help others through a different path. She started helping others with their health and mindset through plant-based supplements, diet, and yoga practice.
She is the receptionist here at Precision and loves to help clients feel welcomed, therapist days go as smoothly as possible, and being the glue that holds everything together. Kristen is excited to continue to grow her career with Precision Wellness, learning more and new ways she can add value to our company and clients.
Kristen loves spending time with her daughter hiking, exploring outside, and trying new plant-based dishes.
Schedule an Appointment with Kristen Smith – Office Manager
How to Schedule a Treatment
- Select a treatment by clicking anywhere on the 'Select Appointment Type' drop-down menu and then selecting the treatment from the list.
- Select a therapist by clicking anywhere on the 'All Therapists' drop-down menu and then selecting the therapist from the list.
- Click on the date you prefer on the calendar.
- Click the Search button. This will show the available appointments for the treatment, therapist, and date you chose below the calendar.
- Click on time that works best for you. This will open a popup window.
- Follow the prompts in the popup window to complete the booking process.
Our Cancellation Policy
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled service, or do not show up to a scheduled appointment, the card on file will be charged for the full service amount.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please click on the "My Account" link above or
Your Mind Body Account
If you do not already have a Mind Body account, you will be prompted to create one when you schedule a treatment with us. In addition to entering your contact information and answering a few questions about your treatment preferences, you will also be required to enter a valid credit card for billing purposes. Your card will not be charged when you schedule a treatment but it will be charged if you do not cancel within 24 hours of your schedule appointment. After your appointment, you will have the option to use the credit card you have added to your account or another payment method you prefer at that time.
If you have any questions or have any issues, please contact us at (417) 886-1131.