Samantha Burton has been in practice as a licensed massage therapist since her graduation from Wellspring School of Allied Health in 2018.
She has been receiving massage since childhood for her athletic careers and for relaxation benefits.
Sam Bee recognized early on in her education that manual therapy is a practice of helping clients facilitate their self-healing. Trained in multiple disciplines Sam feels her strongest in therapeutic DT, pre and post-natal, and clinical relaxation.. Sam Bee subscribes to the belief that the mind, soul, and spirit all dwell together within the body and can hold and release all forms of stress through the practice of massage.
Having lived in and around the Ozarks all her life Sam Bee is passionate about outdoor activities such as hiking, camping, (and her most favorite) canoeing. She takes every opportunity to be out in nature with family and friends.
She also has two fat house cats named Moose Goose and Jackson Kee.
How to Schedule a Treatment
- Select a treatment by clicking anywhere on the 'Select Appointment Type' drop-down menu and then selecting the treatment from the list.
- Select a therapist by clicking anywhere on the 'All Therapists' drop-down menu and then selecting the therapist from the list.
- Click on the date you prefer on the calendar.
- Click the Search button. This will show the available appointments for the treatment, therapist, and date you chose below the calendar.
- Click on time that works best for you. This will open a popup window.
- Follow the prompts in the popup window to complete the booking process.
Our Cancellation Policy
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled service, or do not show up to a scheduled appointment, the card on file will be charged for the full service amount.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please click on the "My Account" link above or
Your Mind Body Account
If you do not already have a Mind Body account, you will be prompted to create one when you schedule a treatment with us. In addition to entering your contact information and answering a few questions about your treatment preferences, you will also be required to enter a valid credit card for billing purposes. Your card will not be charged when you schedule a treatment but it will be charged if you do not cancel within 24 hours of your schedule appointment. After your appointment, you will have the option to use the credit card you have added to your account or another payment method you prefer at that time.
If you have any questions or have any issues, please contact us at (417) 886-1131.