Serenia was born in Covina, California, and made the move to Springfield in 1993. Throughout her whole life, she has always been fascinated with skincare and skincare products. This is what led her into the field of Esthetics. She always felt that taking care of her skin was important and it just made sense to learn more so she could help others with their skincare needs and concerns. In 2004 she graduated from Missouri College of Esthetics with advanced training in microdermabrasion and peels.
With over 12 years of esthetics experience, Serenia brings a wealth of knowledge and passion to Precision Wellness. Her mission as a skincare professional is to help her clients address and fix any trouble areas they may have and to help you feel more comfortable and confident in your skin. Not only is she an expert in skincare, but she also has years of experience with full body waxing, lash tinting, body treatments, and relaxation massage.
In her spare time, she loves to work out and stay in shape. She enjoys CrossFit, and outdoor activities like hiking, camping, floating, and fishing.
How to Schedule a Treatment
- Select a treatment by clicking anywhere on the 'Select Appointment Type' drop-down menu and then selecting the treatment from the list.
- Select a therapist by clicking anywhere on the 'All Therapists' drop-down menu and then selecting the therapist from the list.
- Click on the date you prefer on the calendar.
- Click the Search button. This will show the available appointments for the treatment, therapist, and date you chose below the calendar.
- Click on time that works best for you. This will open a popup window.
- Follow the prompts in the popup window to complete the booking process.
Our Cancellation Policy
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled service, or do not show up to a scheduled appointment, the card on file will be charged for the full service amount.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please click on the "My Account" link above or
Your Mind Body Account
If you do not already have a Mind Body account, you will be prompted to create one when you schedule a treatment with us. In addition to entering your contact information and answering a few questions about your treatment preferences, you will also be required to enter a valid credit card for billing purposes. Your card will not be charged when you schedule a treatment but it will be charged if you do not cancel within 24 hours of your schedule appointment. After your appointment, you will have the option to use the credit card you have added to your account or another payment method you prefer at that time.
If you have any questions or have any issues, please contact us at (417) 886-1131.