Licensed in: 2010
Ideal Client: Anyone looking to improve their mind/body connection
Astrology Sign: Sagittarius
Hot baths; I enjoy the process of brewing a therapeutic hot bath to soothe my muscles and soul.
What I Do and Why
- Connection and Alignment, When I put my hands on my clients, I feel at one with the universe. I feel completely aligned and that I am doing exactly what I need to be doing, helping my clients find alignment with their bodies, and connection to themselves..
- Results and Goals, I am very detailed and downright good at what I do. I like to find out what my clients goals are and match my efforts to get them the results they crave.
- Thai Massage, It’s fun, it’s the best bang for your buck. Thai massage combines joint manipulation, deep stretching, and rhythmic movement. It’s a bit playful, and it is some of the most effective bodywork you can receive. If you want your world rocked, book a Thai massage!
- Clinical Training, I’m a clinically trained therapist, and I have a well rounded set of modalities that I offer in my sessions. I’m a bit of a jack of all trades in this industry. Whether you are seeking trigger point release or muscle balancing from Neuromuscular Therapy, deep relaxation from Reiki, or a nervous system reset from Cranial sacral therapy, I have the tools in my toolbox to accommodate whatever needs your body presents with.
- Trauma Informed Care, My most recent area of study is in the field of trauma informed massage. People who have experienced trauma have a slower healing journey, and combining the benefits of massage with EMDR and traditional mental health treatments helps them recover more quickly.
- Professional Massage Training Center
- Precision neuromuscular (PNMT)
- Head and neck
- Spine and Thorax
- Upper Extremity
- Lower Extremity
- Form and function
A Little about me