1) If Nufree isn’t a wax, what is it? Nufree is a natural, self-preserving antibacterial/antimicrobial, anhydrous botanical formula. It contains no wax, no sugar and no honey.
2) How long has Nufree been in existence?
Nufree has been used in thousands of salons for over 30 years.
3) How safe is Nufree? Nufree was originally formulated for plastic surgeons who required hair removal for their patients prior to surgery. Nufree was scientifically tested for over 10 years.
4) Why is there no pain with Nufree? Nufree never dries and doesn’t stick to the skin, so it doesn’t pull or cause painful irritation.
5) How long does a treatment take? The average session is between 5-10 minutes. For example, eyebrows, sideburns, upper lips or one arm can be treated in 5 minutes. A full pair of arms, tummy, bikini line or underarms can be treated in just 10 minutes. A pair of legs only takes 20 minutes.
6) How much does it cost? That will vary slightly by salon, but chances are it will cost you less than you are spending on disposable razors. Some parts of the body can be treated for less than $20.
7) Why do I need finipil after my treatments? finipil helps shrink the empty follicle, keeps it clean and retards hair re-growth.
8) How long do the results last? Results can be seen immediately. After your first two treatments, regrowth is lighter and softer. If finipil is applied, you will initially return in four to six weeks. With each additional treatment where finipil has been applied, you will experience one third less growth each time and visits will not be required for six to ten weeks. Eventually you only need to return for treatments once to twice a year.
9) Why can’t I do it myself? Deep hair removal is not a home treatment. Amazing long-term results are achieved because the process is performed by a trained professional. finipil helps perpetuate the results achieved through your Nufree treatment.
10) Does it matter what applicators are used?
All Registered Nufree Professional Salons MUST use sanitary disposable applicators or medical grade stainless applicators that can be cleaned. If you have received this treatment with any other applicator please call 1 (800) 247-2405 to report the salon.