My name is Beth and I’m a Springfield native. Giving massages has always been a part of who I am. As a small child I was frequently rubbing people’s shoulders.
Fast forward to 20 years old, attending OTC, with no idea of what career path I wanted to choose. Luckily I had a true “lightbulb” moment – I should go to school for Massage Therapy! That afternoon I called both local schools to set up a tour.
SOMA – the School of Massage Arts, in Nixa, was the perfect choice for me and I immediately enrolled for the next semester. I have worked as an LMT ever since and all 15 years have been unique and amazing.
My massage super-power is to assist people in becoming deeply relaxed. I love being able to help someone who is feeling “frazzled” achieve a deep state of peace & comfort so that they can feel whole and content again by the time their session is complete. While relaxation massage, or as I refer to it – mood management, is my specialty,
I also offer prenatal and lymphatic drainage therapies.
Some of my personal hobbies are hiking and travelling whenever the opportunity arises, but a majority of my time is spent caring for my 2 wonderful children!
How to Schedule a Treatment
- Select a treatment by clicking anywhere on the 'Select Appointment Type' drop-down menu and then selecting the treatment from the list.
- Select a therapist by clicking anywhere on the 'All Therapists' drop-down menu and then selecting the therapist from the list.
- Click on the date you prefer on the calendar.
- Click the Search button. This will show the available appointments for the treatment, therapist, and date you chose below the calendar.
- Click on time that works best for you. This will open a popup window.
- Follow the prompts in the popup window to complete the booking process.
Our Cancellation Policy
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled service, or do not show up to a scheduled appointment, the card on file will be charged for the full service amount.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please click on the "My Account" link above or
Your Mind Body Account
If you do not already have a Mind Body account, you will be prompted to create one when you schedule a treatment with us. In addition to entering your contact information and answering a few questions about your treatment preferences, you will also be required to enter a valid credit card for billing purposes. Your card will not be charged when you schedule a treatment but it will be charged if you do not cancel within 24 hours of your schedule appointment. After your appointment, you will have the option to use the credit card you have added to your account or another payment method you prefer at that time.
If you have any questions or have any issues, please contact us at (417) 886-1131.