Licensed in: 2004
Favorite Add-On: Hot Stone
Ideal Client: Athletes
Canoeing, hiking, and gardening
What I Love to Do and Why
- Perfect Retirement Gig, I love my clients and my work. The reason I became a therapist is I wanted a way to semi-retire. I was 45 when I became licensed, and I was thinking ahead. I only take two clients per day now, and you have to talk to our receptionist to schedule an appointment with me.
- Skiing, As an avid Telemark skier, I found that massage helped immensely with the all over muscle soreness from skiing.Twenty years later I signed up for a life-changing career in Massage Therapy at the School of Massage Arts in Springfield. By far the best thing I ever did for myself.
- School of Massage Arts
- Isolated Integrated Stretching
- John Barnes Myofascial Release I
- Compassionate Massage for Althemers and Dementia Patients
- Gut/Brain Connection
- Deep Tissue for Sports Injuries
- Deep Tissue for Relaxation
A Little about me
Most of my time now is spent with my 8 grandchildren. My hobbies are cactus and succulent gardening.
If you would like to schedule a massage with Stephen, please call (417) 886-1131.