Cheri Allen grew up in Clever Mo, a small town outside of Springfield. After a decade of working retail management, she started managing a local waxing salon, piquing her interest in Esthetics.
Because of her work experience she was an easy choice for our open receptionist position. Since joining the team, she has graduated Paul Mitchell Skin Academy, and has transitioned from the front desk to treatment room.
Her facial techniques provide a relaxing experience that not only puts your mind at ease but leaves your skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. She appreciates the instant gratification of Lash Lift & Tint services, and also Dermaplaning paired with Hydro jelly Masks.
In her spare time she enjoys crafting, flea market shopping for her boho/vintage decorated home, couch cuddles with her 2 dogs, and kayaking in the summertime.
How to Schedule a Treatment
- Select a treatment by clicking anywhere on the 'Select Appointment Type' drop-down menu and then selecting the treatment from the list.
- Select a therapist by clicking anywhere on the 'All Therapists' drop-down menu and then selecting the therapist from the list.
- Click on the date you prefer on the calendar.
- Click the Search button. This will show the available appointments for the treatment, therapist, and date you chose below the calendar.
- Click on time that works best for you. This will open a popup window.
- Follow the prompts in the popup window to complete the booking process.
Our Cancellation Policy
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled service, or do not show up to a scheduled appointment, the card on file will be charged for the full service amount.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please click on the "My Account" link above or
Your Mind Body Account
If you do not already have a Mind Body account, you will be prompted to create one when you schedule a treatment with us. In addition to entering your contact information and answering a few questions about your treatment preferences, you will also be required to enter a valid credit card for billing purposes. Your card will not be charged when you schedule a treatment but it will be charged if you do not cancel within 24 hours of your schedule appointment. After your appointment, you will have the option to use the credit card you have added to your account or another payment method you prefer at that time.
If you have any questions or have any issues, please contact us at (417) 886-1131.