Style: Therapeutic Deep Tissue
Favorite Service Type: Rehabilitative Sports Massage
Stay hydrated, stretch, use a theracane, massage ball, or massage tool between massages
What I Do and Why
- Helping with pain management, Massage brings the body back to homeostasis and encourages healing.
- Making people feel better, Most people need regular massages to feel their best. Massage causes that feel good vibe that can just carry you through the month when you get massages regularly.
- Deep Tissue, I feel like deep tissue helps the body more than other types of massage, especially when it comes to injury recovery and maintaining or improving range of motion in the body.
- Florida College of Natural Health
- Lomi Lomi
- Reiki 1-3
- Freeing Frozen Shoulder Seminar
- Plantar Fasciitis Treatment Techniques
- TMJ Dysfunction Seminar
- Patellar Tracking Seminar
- Hot Stone Training
- Lymphatic Drainage (Currently training)
- Oncology Massage (Currently Training)
A Little about me
I’m from Florida, and I live in Forsyth with my mom, several cats, and one dog. My favorite hobbies are reading, watching movies, and playing games on my phone.