Favorite Service Type: Custom Facials and Microneedling
Favorite Add-On: Dermaplane and Jelly Masks
Ideal Client: Anyone ready to put their best face forward with great skincare
Working out, nutrition, facials
What I Love to Do and Why
- Making people feel good about themselves, I became an esthetician because I love skin care. My goal is to make my clients feel comfortable and good in their own skin. I want my clients to say wow after our session. I am all about helping a client find what products and services they need for their skin and ensure they are using the right products at home.
- Skin Care Plan, By customizing my sessions and talking with my clients about their skin and their goals for their skin, I help my clients create a skin care plan that they can use at home in between facials to help maintain their skin’s health and vitality.
- Waxing, I take care of that hair you don’t want there! My techniques are quick, and my clients say that helps reduce discomfort. Speed and technique can have a big effect on how uncomfortable waxing services can be. I also have been doing this for more than 15 years, and my expertise helps my clients feel at ease.
- Microneedling, The main difference between young and aging skin is collagen levels. Microneedling is a minimally-invasive way to promote your skin’s natural collagen production. This service does not require downtime. It is clinically proven to diminish fine lines and wrinkles, correct sun damage, improve skin tone and texture, improve the appearance of pores, and even scars. It’s the most powerful tool I have in my toolbox to help your skin look vibrant and youthful.
- Missouri College of Esthetics
- Hard Wax Techniques, Skin Blends
- Microdermabrasion Certification
- Dermaplaning Training
- Microneedling Certification
- Plasma Fibroblast Resurfacing Certification
A Little about me
In my spare time, I like to work out and stay in shape. Taking care of my body mentally and physically is very important to me. I also love CrossFit, and outdoor activities like hiking, camping, floating, and fishing.