Grace grew up in the southern Catskill mountains of upstate New York, not far from culinary hallmarks such as Anthony’s Bourdain’s home town and NYC pizza. While food has always been Grace’s first passion the rigorous and intense nature of the industry lead her to a more holistically balanced career.
After moving to Missouri Grace fo,und Professional Massage Training Center in Springfield and fell for fascia much the same way she fell in love with food. Throughout her 10 years of practice Grace has discovered that soft tissue and food share some remarkable similarities.
Her focus on chronic anxiety and the physical symptoms that accompany emotional dysfunction have been immensely honed, surprisingly, through behavioral observations of gluten and sugar molecules. Baking and cake decorating, along with more traditional art media, are usually the favored pastimes with reading a close second.
Grace’s favorite dinosaur is the velociraptor and if she could have any super power it would be telekinesis.
How to Schedule a Treatment
- Select a treatment by clicking anywhere on the 'Select Appointment Type' drop-down menu and then selecting the treatment from the list.
- Select a therapist by clicking anywhere on the 'All Therapists' drop-down menu and then selecting the therapist from the list.
- Click on the date you prefer on the calendar.
- Click the Search button. This will show the available appointments for the treatment, therapist, and date you chose below the calendar.
- Click on time that works best for you. This will open a popup window.
- Follow the prompts in the popup window to complete the booking process.
Our Cancellation Policy
We have a 24-hour cancellation policy. If you cancel your appointment within 24 hours of the scheduled service, or do not show up to a scheduled appointment, the card on file will be charged for the full service amount.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please click on the "My Account" link above or
Your Mind Body Account
If you do not already have a Mind Body account, you will be prompted to create one when you schedule a treatment with us. In addition to entering your contact information and answering a few questions about your treatment preferences, you will also be required to enter a valid credit card for billing purposes. Your card will not be charged when you schedule a treatment but it will be charged if you do not cancel within 24 hours of your schedule appointment. After your appointment, you will have the option to use the credit card you have added to your account or another payment method you prefer at that time.
If you have any questions or have any issues, please contact us at (417) 886-1131.